This powerful 18 page digital E-Book will forever change the way you see your home, the Dwellosophy way!
This book illustrates why your entry is so important and is your guide to creating an entry that will support your best life!
Dwellosophy is the art and science of a home that empowers your best self. When you optimize your best home for your best self, you start with the entry. (And if you have no entry, we have a plan for you, too!)
This book is for you if....
- You want more prosperity, health, and vitality in your life
- You feel like you don't have appropriate boundaries
- You desire change in your life, but have a hard time making it happen
- Your are in the midst of transition, but feel stuck and need a serious boost
- You feel discouraged rather than empowered when you come home
- You wish your home were more supportive and welcoming to your desired life
It's time to say NO to the stress that your home is causing and YES to the best life you've imagined for yourself.
This book contains....
- A printable Room by Room log to guide your progress and keep you accountable
- A detailed checklist that will insure your success
- An Emotional/Mental Assessment to help you see what's holding you back
- Real Life examples and stories that illustrate clearly how our home can sabotage our best efforts (and how to fix it!)
This powerful & beautiful book will instantly arrive in your inbox and will be the best thing you've done for yourself in a long time! If you are not 100% satisfied with this book you will graciously receive a full refund. We KNOW that it will be the first HUGE step in creating a home that empowers and supports you! For the cost of two lattes you can forever change the way you see your 'stuff' and create a home that supports your goals and dreams! You'll want to print it and read it over and over, we promise!
"My entry was a disaster and I HAD NO IDEA that it was causing me so much stress AND keeping me from being the best that I can be. With a few simple changes, I feel relief and have a deeper understanding of what makes me 'tick'! -J.Renfroe